Monday, May 17, 2010

You're right. I don't know what we were thinking trying to go into a relationship that's in high school. Sure, I'm aware our relationship is completely different as compared to an average relationship in high school, I mean, we're not dating out of lust. We're not dating each other because it's cool, or because we're looking for a hookup. If we were, we wouldn't be dating each other, let alone, in a long distance relationship. You made a comment today that really made me think. We want two completely different lifestyle choices. You're not the kind of girl who's willing to let go of her dreams to grasp a hold of love. Which, I'm not bashing you for, you have every reason to do that, you're young and you need to get your life together. But...we grow up, and go to college, then what? It's easy to have a relationship now, we're only in high school, we wake up, go through 8 hours of hell and come home to talk to each other, because, quite frankly, we're not old enough to have a real life. What happens when we are? I mean, you're a very smart girl. You're going to get accepted into a good college, and you're gonna start your life journey and get a dorm and get a job and make new friends in a new location doing God knows what. Now, I'm not saying I don't trust you, because I really do believe we could make it work if you were to do that. I mean, we made a year long relationship work without even seeing each other, we could probably do that. I don't know if I like that, though. I mean, I love you...more then anything. But, if you're allowed to go off and do what you want in life, then so should I. And having a girl who wants to go off and do her own thing isn't really my type, unfortunately. I have a vision of seeing my girlfriend all the time, maybe even having an apartment together or going to college together. Long distance is hard, I wasn't planning on keeping it that way for very much longer. I've never had a girlfriend in which I could kiss her everyday and hang out with her all the time, and that's what I want more then anything. If you're too busy going off and fulfilling your life, then there's no time for that. And I want a girl who is going to make time for it. I'm really scared and nervous and pissed off at the fact there's two perfectly healthy, loving kids who just wanna be together but can't under complicated circumstances. It sucks, but it's a part of life that some people are mis-fortunate enough to encounter. I guess I'm just rambling, I should really enjoy what we have now and just go with it and face the problems head-on once we arrive at that destination of life. I tend to think too much, therefore I over analyze everything resulting in a disaster of thoughts.