Saturday, February 27, 2010

"I love you very much. I think out of everyone I know. I love you the most. I care for you so much it hurts. You're on my mind from time to time. And little things throughout the day remind me of you. There isn't a day I won't think about you. But it's not like before. I'm not day dreaming about you.. I don't think I could do that.. It'd be weird.. I like talking to you and I love your company. Is till like laughing with you and being gay with you. I still love your singing. And your voice is still attractive to me. I still think you're super cute and smart and charming. But I couldn't share the romantic things we used to do anymore with you. Yet, I'd like to meet you and kiss you and hold you. I feel like I need to meet you in person. Because the romance is fading."

And that's that. We're done, we're over. We'll never be the same again. This hurts so much, but I need to get over you. I can't believe this is happening, I never in my life expected this to happen. I'm suffering from confusion and whiplash. And it's killing me. But, that's it.
I'm crying really hard right now. And this will be the last time I cry over you. This is it. These tears are my final goodbyes. I will not be lovey, I will not fall asleep with you on the phone, I will not watch movies with you, I will not ever talk to you again how I used to talk to you. It's done.
I'm thankful for the times I had with you. I'm thankful for you being my first love. I'm thankful for the good and bad times. I'm thankful for everything about you. Everything.
After this, I will pick back up the shattered pieces I have, and continue my life. A new chapter begins, tonight. I will do things I told myself I will never do. I will try things I've never done. I will find myself and escape the labyrinth.

Your new boyfriend better treat you right. He better hold you when you need him. He better sleep with you on the phone when you're scared. I know how much you like that.
He better call you babe and baby, and be extremely cute. He better support you and inspire you and lift your spirits when you're feeling down. This guy better play guitar or sing. I always day dreamed about playing the guitar for you quietly while you tried to sleep. I hope he does that for you. I want him to craddle you in his arms all night, and kiss the your forehead while you guys watch a movie, so you can start to drift. I want him to do EVERYTHING I'd ever do, for you. He better...

You just got my package, and I couldn't even stay on the phone with you. My tears are blocking my vision. I can barely type without making a mistake. These last tears are for you. They're all for you...
I hope one day, you'll find yourself. I hope one day you'll be happy with absolutely everything in your life. Every little problem you had when we were together, I hope you work out with yourself. I want you to grow up and get married, and have beautiful kids with the guy you love, and have a good job, and a amazing house. I want you to be close to your mom, and all your family. I want you to have a perfect life.

You will go out tonight. And you will drink. You will text me and try to be lovey, like you usually are. I will block your number without telling you. And we'll never talk again.
Tonight, I will attempt to go to a real party for once in my life. I will attempt to get drunk for the first time in my life. If it really cures depression like everyone says it does, I will find out. And it will be my best friend.

This is my final goodbye....I think I've said everything I wanted too. I love you so much. Please, don't ever forget me. Never forget my love for you. Never forget we were each others firsts...
I love you, angel..