Sunday, February 28, 2010

I am nothing more than a whisper in the wind.
I have no importance, and I have no identity.
I take the weight of the world onto my shoulders, only for my knees to give out.
I have lost every person that meant something to me. And I will continue to lose people, because my life is nothing more than a never ending torment.
We spend our whole lives trying to find ourselves, and escape reality, but I am stuck in a cycle of disappointment.
I often times lay awake at night, wondering what my life would be like if I was someone else. I wonder what it’d be like if I wasn’t trapped in my own skin, if one day I woke up, to be someone of high importance, someone who always got miracles in their life.
I’ll never know. I’ll spend the rest of my life in wonder and curiosity.
I live and accept this life God granted me with.
Whether I like it or not, I am stuck in this skin. I am stuck having to see the world behind this pair of hazel eyes.
I am myself, and I couldn’t hate it any more.