Monday, March 1, 2010

Gotta' Let It Burn.

This will never feel right with me. And it will never feel right until you're back where you belong.
I know this is coming to an end, and it's better for me to let go now, then hold on and hurt us both.
But, this is coming from my heart. I love you. I really do, and of course you know that. Of course it's not awkward, we've done this for a year. It's different this time. This is the first time we've broken up without you shedding a tear. This is the longest we've been apart since I left you.

I know I hurt you....I hurt you so bad. I can barely remember what exactly you went through, and what exactly I said to you. My mind was on other things. But, God...I cry just thinking about the pain you must have gone through. I held another girl. I held her hand, and shared memories with her. Something that you're not even doing....I've done worse to you.
But, after I came back to you, I promised myself I'd never leave you for good. And that's a promise I still hold today. You're the one who left....not me.
And I know you don't care. I know you're not affected by it. Things within you changed. Romance faded, and your heart is different.

I'm afraid to lose you to someone else. I hate the thought of someone else having you, except me. You don't understand how special you are....how amazing you are. I'd be jealous to know another guy has you. You're too good to give up. And I'll fight any guy that tries taking you from me.
I know this is your decision....I'm still over-protective with you. It's not healthy.

I just wish...God answered this one prayer of mine. Growing up and praying, he rarely ever answered my prayers...I lose hope a lot. But, if God were to answer ANY prayer I've ever prayed, it'd be this one. I want you...so bad....
I miss you....so much....
I just...I feel lost without you. I don't know what to do without you. I often times find myself just sitting here looking at my screen. Those would have been the times we'd be cuddling in bed together. Now that it's gone... I have nothing. No hope, no happiness, nothing. Just depression. I know that's pathetic, but I guess that's what happens when you lose the person you're in love with.

I don't know.... I just hope something might change. I want you. I need you. Without you, I don't know who I am. And that's the God honest truth.
I'll continue to pray.
That's the only option I have left.