Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hm... I think I'm done with you.
You got really drunk last night and then the next morning you told me you loved me and wanted to work things out. Later on, you went back to normal, and that's that. I called it, and that's why I hate you, and that's why I'm so bitter towards you.
You're worthless, you're shit to me. I don't ever wanna get close to you again.
I'm not coming to see you in Spring Break, I just lie to you when you ask, because that'd be awkward. I'm slowly trying to kick you out of my life, I wanna pretend as if you never existed. I wanna pretend there is no girl as good as you out there.
I've been going on dates with this girl Kati. I really like it, but it's so hard to even try to ask her out, because I still want you. But, you're not good for me...I just need to get over you.

While you were out getting drunk, Kati and I were cuddling on her couch, watching movies, with an ordered pizza, because her parents were out of town.
She tried to kiss me....she was kissing my neck...
I just couldn't....I felt bad turning her down. It didn't seem like she cared all too much. She knows about you...she knows I'm still hurt from what you did. She talks trash about you a lot...
Sometimes I join in, sometimes I defend you..
I don't know where I'm going with this.
I love you, but I wish you were how you used to be. You used to blow off plans just to spend time with me...that's the kinda stuff we need to do. But we both got lives, and this got impossible.
You're impossible.
I'll try moving on..