Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Wow, funny thing happened.
So, I met this girl named Elaina, and she's just like Nicolette's twin, I swear.
Tan skin, black hair, extremely cute, nice, funny, smart....everything.
I'm excited to get to know her better, she's such a sweetheart. I really hope things between us work out.
But, on the other hand, a part of me desperately wants Nicolette back. I'm still in love with her, I know. And it won't feel right dating another girl.
But, there's nothing I can do. It's almost been a month. She's not cracking, she's a strong girl. She's moving on...so I need to try to do it, too.

I'm going out with Elaina in about an hour.
We're going to go swimming and play putt-putt and stuff like that.
Things I used to dream of doing with Nicolette.
I hope everything really works itself out.

Until later, Blogspot.