Friday, March 26, 2010

Is it so hard to just ask for a good life?
Why do bad things always get set off? Everything around me constantly crumbles and shatters into pure nothing.
This life sucks, it’s not worth it.
This world has nothing good to offer.
People cheat, lie, back stab, and they break promises.
But, more importantly, they let you down.
They see you falling, and they pull their arms away, so they can laugh at your pain as your body breaks your fall.
They watch you cry, and they tease you. They watch you unleash anger, and get scared. They see you grow, they see you die. Eyes are always watching, constantly in a crowd of agony.
This life is nothing to me. The people here are nothing to me. Nothing but past and future memories that will slowly slip from my grasp as time catches up to me.
I am nothing.
A big mess of nothing.