Thursday, March 4, 2010

What now?

I desperately need to move on, this is getting really pathetic on my part.
Which is funny, because I've always been one to have a lot of pride. So, you'd think I would have left a long time ago.
I think I need too, soon. I just don't know how? I think I've tried a lot of things already. I might make a list of things to attempt, and just try each one individually and see if any of them work.

I don't wanna be in love, anymore. Besides the fact I always feel vulnerable and awkward because I'm the only one with the feelings like that. And now, I feel I'm just bugging her at this point. That's the last thing I want.

Ugh, why does this have to be so hard and confusing? I don't know what to do, now.
Do I just stand aside and wait till we meet, and just hope for the best? If I do that, she's just gonna go out and do shit. She'll get over me, soon. I give it two more weeks.

People say that everyone has a twin somewhere on this earth. Someone who looks and acts like you. I wanna find that twin of hers.
Maybe she'll be better.